Draft 2014-04, Source: US Dep Homeland Security
Who must be prepared?
- cilivian first responders
- emergency medical service responders
- health care first receivers
- emergency managers
- public health practioners
- law enforcement officials
- risk communication experts
Need for Guidance on decontamination of "overwhelming number of people"
- measures have been taken
- weak evidence
- need for examination of current patient decon practice was identified by experts
- White House National Security Staff request
Subject of document
- external decontamination of living people with
- toxic industrial chemicals
- toxic industrial material
- chemical warfare agents
in a mass casulty incident resulting form accidental or industrial release.